We support all of our with a set of Industrial Automation, Warehousing, and COTS Obsolescence Management services.
Through our partnership with IAS we provide an experienced technical support team that can help you implement your solution. Areas of expertise include:
- Control: Positioning systems, fluid and power dispensing, droplet sizing.
- Software: Galil, Simex, National Instruments, RABBIT, PC104, Allen Bradley, Automation Direct.
- Sensors: Vision, Lasers, precision dimensional gauges, sensors of all types, wireless digital hand tools.
- Mechanical: Design and fabrication of dimentional gauges, test fixtures, control panels, product enclosures, pneumatic controls.
- Networks: Ethernet, Modbus, TCP/IP, I2C, Serial, USB, CAN, VME, Custom Wireless, Zigbee, Wifi Bluetooth.
- Software: Dynamic C, LabWindows, LABVIEW, PLCs, Assembly Language, Vbasic, C, Visual C/C++, html, WindML, VxWorks, Windows, Linux, Unix, GNU, Statsoft, Crystal Reports, Intellution, ODBC, and SQL.
- CPUs: Intel, Rabbit, Zilog, NEC, Hitachi, Cypress, Atmel, Microchip, Coldfire and TI.
- Engineering: Digital, analog and RF Circuit Design, PLD, FPGA, simulation, schematic capture, routing, prototyping, PC board manufacturing and assembly for Commercial, Industrial and Military grade systems.
If manufacturer's lead times don't match-up with your forecasting and buying windows, we can stock inventory that bridges the gap allowing you to meet your delivery dates without having to take on increased inventory liability.
While the migration to Commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) products in military systems continues to increase, the lifespan of many COTS products can be brief. This aspect of COTS can leave you facing challenges in obsolescence management, logistics support and system technical refresh planning. We can help you meet this challenge with our Obsolescence Management services.
- End-of-Life (EOL) Surveillance: We can conduct an EOL surveillance of your current COTS technology usage and help you define which products are at risk.
- Drop-In Replacement: For those parts that have an EOL risk we can provide a Drop-In Replacement strategy. A Drop-In Replacement product is designed to be software compatible with the obsolete product. This product is then manufactured and supported for an agreed upon minimum time period. A drop-in replacement strategy can be a valuable cost avoidance tool, eliminating expensive software re-writes, system redesigns and requalification.